Samuel M. Bloom
Samuel M. Bloom was born and raised in Charleston, West Virginia. He attended West Virginia University for his undergraduate degree, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy in 2016. Samuel was an active member of Alpha Epsilon Pi, the largest international Jewish fraternity in the world, and served twice as his chapter's President. Samuel attended West Virginia University College of Law and earned his J.D. from there in 2019. Samuel served as Bailey & Wyant. PLLC's Summer Clerk in the summer of 2018 and has now returned to Charleston to join Bailey & Wyant, PLLC's Charleston office as an Associate. Samuel currently resides in Kanawha City with his significant other.
- J.D. – College: West Virginia University College of Law, 2019
- B.A. – College: West Virginia University (Philosophy), 2016
- West Virginia State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of WV
- United States District Court for the Northern District of WV
- Personal Injury,
- Employment Law,
- Civil Rights,
- Municipal and Political Subdivision Liability, and General Civil Litigation
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia.
- Member of the West Virginia Bar Association