Heather L. Hutchens
Heather L. Hutchens is Of Counsel in Bailey & Wyant, PLLC's Charleston office. She is a native of Beckley and graduated from Wake Forest University in 1994 with a B.A. in English and Sociology. She graduated from the West Virginia University College of Law in 1997. Heather was admitted to the West Virginia State Bar in October of 1997. She has also been admitted to practice law before the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Prior to coming to Bailey & Wyant, Heather was General Counsel for the West Virginia Department of Education. She has also held positions at the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, and Brown & Levicoff, PLLC. As Of Counsel with Bailey & Wyant, her practice is primarily focused on education law. Heather currently resides in Charleston.
- J.D.- West Virginia University College of Law
- B.A.- Wake Forest University
- West Virginia State Bar
- United States District Court for Southern District of West Virginia
- Education Law
- West Virginia Bar Association
- National School Board Association's Council of School Attorneys (COSA)
- Education Law Association