Amy J. Haynie is a Member of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC's Charleston office. She is a native of Kenova and graduated from Marshall University in 1994 with a B.A. in Economics. She then graduated from the West Virginia University College of Law in 1997. Amy was admitted to the West Virginia State Bar in October of 1997. She has also been admitted to practice law before the United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia.
Prior to coming to Bailey & Wyant, she was the City Attorney for the City of South Charleston and then the Assistant General Counsel for the Department of Administration for the State of WV. She also held various positions at West Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission/BrickStreet Insurance. As a Member with Bailey & Wyant, her practice has primarily been focused on real estate and estate planning. Amy currently resides in Dunbar with her three dogs.
- J.D.– West Virginia University College of Law, 1997
- B.A.– Marshall University, 1994
- West Virginia State Bar
- United States District Court for Northern District of WV
- United States District Court for Southern District of WV
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Kanawha Valley Board of Realtors
- Bunco Coordinator for local networking
- Boating Aficionado